the words of SHRI MATAJI NIRMALA DEVI
Shri Mataji writes that “India is a very ancient country and it has been blessed by many seers and saints who wrote treatises about reality and guidelines on how to achieve it.” This is just such a book. This book is both an introduction to Sahaja Yoga, describing the nature of the subtle reality within each of us, and a step-by-step handbook on how to be a good Sahaja Yogi, the nature of Sahaj culture, how to be a leader and how to raise children. “The knowledge of Sahaja Yoga cannot be described in a few sentences or one small book, but one should understand that all this great work of creation and evolution is done by some great subtle organization, which is in the great divine form.”
EPUB & KINDLE
FIRST DCB EDITION
DCB BEST SELLER
• The paperback is available at Lulu Books.
• The ePub ebook is available at Lulu Books, Payhip, Smashwords, Angus & Robertson, Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Google Play, Indigo, Kobo, Mondadori, Scribd, Walmart and other online book stores.
• The Kindle ebooks is available at Smashwords and most Amazon stores.
• Other ebook formats are available at Smashwords: epub, mobi (Kindle), Palm database (pdb), Sony LRF, text, online reader and html
DCB BOOK 20 (DCB020-SY)
• PAPERBACK: 4.25 x 6.88 inches (10.8 x 17.5 centimetres) • 101 numbered pages (114 total pages) • .4 kilograms
• EPUB EBOOK: ISBN 978-0-359-70061-5 • 53.03 kilobytes
• KINDLE EBOOK: 551 kilobytes
R E L A T E D B O O K S
• Sahaja Yoga is also available in German, Hindi, Italian and Marathi.