SONGS OF KABIR
KABIR translated by RABINDRANATH TAGORE
A collection of one hundred devotional poems from the fifteenth century Indian poet Kabir, translated by Rabindranath Tagore.
I have met Him in my heart.
When a stream enters the Ganges,
it becomes the Ganges itself.
Kabir is lost in the Ganges.
I am not a Hindu
Nor a Muslim am I!
I am this body, a play
Of five elements, a drama
Of the spirit dancing
With joy and sorrow
• The paperback is available at Lulu Books.
• The ePub ebook is available at Lulu Books, Google Play and Payhip.
• The Kindle ebook is available at most Amazon stores.
DCB BOOK 4 (DCB004-SOK)
• PAPERBACK: 5.5 x 8.5 inches (14 x 21.6 centimetres) • 120 numbered pages (140 total pages) • .46 kilograms
• EPUB EBOOK: ISBN 978-0-359-68782-4 EPUB • 95.6 kilobytes