INTRODUCTION TO INNOCENCE:
FORTY-NINE THINGS TO KNOW
the words of SHRI MATAJI NIRMALA DEVI
Innocence is more important than we think: essential for our spiritual ascent. In forty-nine inspiring passages, Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi tells us about the nature and power of innocence. It is a subtle thing that lies within us. "Innocence is a power which protects you, which gives you the light of knowledge." (The contents of this book is very similar to Innocence: Sahaj Qualities Book Six. This book is intended as an introduction to Sahaja Yoga.)
• The paperback is available at Lulu Books.
• The ePub ebook is available at Lulu Books, Barnes & Noble, Google Play and other online book sellers.
• The Kindle ebook is available at most Amazon stores.
DCB BOOK 45 (DCB045-ITI)
• PAPERBACK: 4.25 x 6.88 inches (10.8 x 17.48 centimetres) • 84 numbered pages (88 total pages) • .04 kilograms
• EPUB EBOOK: ISBN 978-1-79483-958-8 • 46 kilobytes
• KINDLE EBOOK: 228 kilobytes